Seychelle vs Bottled Water Comparison
||View our selection of filtered water bottles, canteens, pitchers and more.
Go Green With Seychelle
Our Water Needs
Watch the video on bottled water and the environment.
- Everyone needs water everyday!
- Our bodies are 75% water!
- Up to 70% of the water we drink is away from home!
- Having portable potable water is an everyday need for those who are:
- Concerned about the quality of their drinking water.
- Traveling domestically or worldwide.
- Pursuing an active lifestyle.
- Concerned about health and survival.
- Buying expensive bottled water, and are concerned about the waste of
- Can’t afford bottled water.
For many years bottled water was the answer for people who didn’t want to drink
chlorinated tap water. It was chic! A status symbol! Something that said who you were to
everyone you met! Now, there is a low cost alternative to bottled water that meets
everyone’s needs – the Seychelle Portable Water Filtration System in a bottle,
pitcher or straw!
Concerns About Bottled Water
|Some Bottles Leach BPA
- 60 billion bottles are sold in the US each year.
- 30 billion end up in landfills - and may last for 1,000 years!
- It takes millions of barrels of oil to produce and distribute them.
- Bottled water is certainly not GREEN!
- It's expensive: up to $9.00 per gallon!
- It's heavy!
- It takes up a lot of space!
- The bottles are not refillable.
- Quality is not always assured.
- Many bottled waters originate from the tap!
Seychelle has solved these problems with its portable water filtration systems. Consider
the following advantages of our portable bottle:
|Seychelle Filters Eliminate Bottled Water
- Eliminates bottled water bottles.
- Has a proprietary filter that removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and
pollutants found in drinking water in the four key areas of concern: aesthetics,
biologics, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Seychelle's Ionic Adsorption Micron Filters are the most laboratory and field-tested of
their kind in the world using EPA protocols and tested to NSF/ANSI
Standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing laboratory.
- It costs about $.30 per gallon.
- The filter can be stored forever when not in use!
- It makes up to 100 gallons before replacement - which is equal to 757 half
liters of bottled water!
- The filter is replaceable!
- The filter is recyclable! It is a GREEN product!
- The bottle is leach proof #4 low density polyethylene - FDA approved food grade
- It's easy to use - easy to fill - lightweight!
- Any logo can be printed on the sleeve!
- It has been sold worldwide for the last 9 years to hikers, bikers, campers,
missionaries, militaries, travelers, and for emergency preparedness!