- Ideal for various activities, including camping, traveling, personal/emergency preparedness, natural disasters or radiological contamination.
- Dual filtration (includes pre-filter)
- Exclusive Ionic-Adsorption Micro-Filtration System
- Non-BPA Leaching Plastics
- Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53 by Broward Testing Laboratory
- Filters made in the USA and tested both Nationally and Internationally
- Increases alkalinity/pH up to 9.5
- It can be used when quality of water is unknown. Not to be used with salt water.
- Filters up to 150 gallons
- Includes quick disconnect fittings to allow quick adaption to the hoses
- Includes carrying case
Seychelle RAD/ADVANCED/pH Filters are tested to remove up to 99.99% of the following zones of contamination:
Aesthetic contaminants:unpleasant taste, odors, cloudiness, silt and chlorine
Chemical contaminants:VOC’s,toxic chemicals, trihalomethanes, PFOA, PFOS, PCB’s, glyphosate, herbicides, detergents, pesticides (DDT), benzene, atrazine and many more
Inorganic contaminants:heavy metals, aluminum, asbestos, cadmium, chromium 6, copper, arsenic, nitrates & nitrites, lead, mercury and up to 90% fluoride
Radiological contaminants:gross beta, alpha radium 226, cesium 137 & 134, uranium and radon 222