- Seychelle was among the first alkaline water pitchers and has been the most trusted name in water filtration for over 20 years.
- Increases alkalinity/pH up to 9.5
- Non-BPA Leaching Plastics
- Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53 by Broward Testing Laboratory
- Filters made in the USA and tested both Nationally and Internationally
- Designed to be used with chlorinated municipal water. Not to be used with salt water.
- Filters up to 150 gallons
- Large 64oz capacity
- Replacement filters are easy to reorder and install
Seychelle pH Filters are tested to remove up to 99.99% of the following zones of contamination:
Aesthetic contaminants: unpleasant taste, odors, cloudiness, silt and chlorine
Chemical contaminants: VOC’s, toxic chemicals, trihalomethanes, PFOA, PFOS, PCB’s, glyphosate, herbicides, detergents, pesticides (DDT), benzene, atrazine and many more
Inorganic contaminants: heavy metals, aluminum, asbestos, cadmium, chromium 6, copper, arsenic, nitrates & nitrites, lead, mercury and up to 90% fluoride
Radiological contaminants: radon 222