- 75% of the water consumed is away from home. The RAD filter is perfect for everyday use, as well as for emergency preparedness, disaster relief and radiological contamination.
- The Seychelle RAD (Radiological) 28oz Flip Top Bottle is the most technologically advanced product of its kind.
- Non-BPA Leaching Plastics
- Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53 by Broward Testing Laboratory
- Filters made in the USA and tested both Nationally and Internationally
- Designed to be used with chlorinated municipal water. Not to be used with salt water.
- Filters up to 150 gallons
- Includes one (1) filter cartridge and insulator sleeve
- 28oz capacity
Replacement filters are easy to reorder and install
Seychelle RAD Filters are tested to remove up to 99.99% of the following zones of contamination:
Aesthetic contaminants: unpleasant taste, odors, cloudiness, silt and chlorine
Chemical contaminants: VOC’s, toxic chemicals, trihalomethanes, PFOA, PFOS, PCB’s, glyphosate, herbicides, detergents, pesticides (DDT), benzene, atrazine and many more
Inorganic contaminants: heavy metals, aluminum, asbestos, cadmium, chromium 6, copper, arsenic, nitrates & nitrites, lead, mercury and up to 90% fluoride
Radiological contaminants: gross beta, alpha radium 226, cesium 137 & 134, uranium and radon 222